My online creative friends (Fly Tribe) are doing a "One Little Word" blog hop. The idea is to select a word that guide you throughout the year. My word for 2012 is Blessed. Yes, because I'm very blessed and I really want to remember it during the whole year.
I am blessed because:
- I am loved and I love
- I am healthy
- I have a wonderful husband
- I have three amazing children
- I have the best parents, sister, brother, nieces, nephews, aunt, cousins and more
- I have friends and fly friends that care a lot
- I can express myself and my creativity in my art
- I have a house that I can call home with a cute tiny dog included
- I can keep counting and counting my blessings
My purpose during the year is to remember how blessed I am and be grateful for that. I want to remember it in my happiness and in my sadness. What about you? Do you have a word for 2012?
Please, visit http://www.flytribe.blogspot.com so you can learn and be inspired with an amazing group of creative souls. Have fun!