Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Art from the Heart

 Few weeks ago, The Artist Guild Alliance had a show at a Downtown Dunedin park and I had the opportunity to be part of it. The day was beautiful, my allergy was under control and my daughter came with me so I couldn't ask for more. We displayed my art as usual, a table for small art, prints and necklaces, a door with some originals and a mannequin with the new art. We had a good traffic of people, lots of complements and I sold few things. But what really made my day was one lady in particular when she was looking to my art and said: "Very talented and beautiful, you can tell is from the heart!' And it's true, I really put my heart and soul on each and everyone of my paintings, and you feel so amazing and proud when someone recognize that. Feedback like that motivate me to keep painting and be a better artist every day!

2 comments: