Saturday, December 10, 2011

Great Show

The Holiday Show at the Gallery was great! I got there one hour early to set up my table. I used a pretty runner over the black tablecloth to create the romantic look that I love. The prints were inside a decorative box and the necklaces were displayed on a pink mannequin. The cards were over fancy place mats (picture here).
The day started a little slow but got busy very quickly. I received great comments and a lot of complements on my art. I  really enjoyed the close contact with the people and be able to share my story. I have to say that the best moment of the show was when my nieces, nephews and relative surprised me with their visit. They came from Orlando to be with me. I want to thank you  Ms Eva and Mr Cayo for their support. After the show we got the kids and when to eat dinner all together. Priceless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment