Friday, November 11, 2011

Art in the Park


We started the day at 6:00 a.m. to get ready for the show and took the road around 7:30 a.m. in direction to the Crystal Beach Park. We got there at 8:00 a.m. so we had plenty of time to find a good spot and to set up everything. What a beautiful day and windy!!! Well the wind kept up really busy....everything was falling down. The people started to come slowly but steady and I had very nice comments about my work like "different", "positive", "pretty, pretty girls". Some people took the time to even touch the paintings and some of them took my card. Others just grab a candy. I felt so proud of my girls and angels. Definitely, this show  was a great opportunity for me to promote my art and myself and I really had a great time talking to the people about my inspirations, techniques and more. The day past so fast !!! I have to say that this was a beautiful learning experience about shows in the park and what sells better. So I'm thinking for the next one  to have cards, jewelry, mini art and more!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment